Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Online Read Aloud this Thursday!



We will kickoff our next McIntire Online Read Aloud this Thursday, September 18th at 7:00 pm. I can't wait to unveil our next set of crazy characters! Join me....if you dare! An invitation was sent out to current McIntire email addresses. It will be from me via anymeeting.com (be sure to check your spam folder if you did not receive an email). If you did not get an invitation and you would like to participate, please email me at bhouf@fulton58.org and I will send you one asap. Other family members or friends are always more than welcome to join us as well!

Also, help us get the word out that Grandparents'/Special Friend Day will be Friday, October 3rd from 1-3 pm. Our visitors will get the chance to see "A Day in the Life" of a McIntire student. Looking forward to this fun afternoon!


We love reading at McIntire Elementary!














No comments:

Post a Comment